League Management Committee – Minutes – 2013–14
Go to minutes summary page
Held at Horse & Groom, Basford
Minutes of last meeting were approved.
Note of decisions since then (below)
- 3/9/13 - Mansfield 1 v Grantham 1 rearranged due to lack of venue.
- 27/9/13 - University home venues changed.
- 29/9/13 - West Bridgford 1 v Ashfield 1 rearranged due to lack of venue.
- 22/10/13 - Mansfield 1 v Gambit 2 played at Ashfield due to venue problems. Mansfield arranging to play games elsewhere (e.g. Fiveways) until a permanent venue found.
- 24/10/13 - Grenville Wollerton granted permission to move from Newark to another club, despite having played one game for Newark this season.
- 20/10/13 - Mansfield 2 accepted a loss by default against WB4 when their venue was not available on the night. LMC agreed to waive the additional points and fine penalties.
- 4/11/13 - University requested to enter an additional team. After investigation, decided this wasn’t practical and declined. Invited all clubs to arrange graded “friendly” games with Uni.
- 17/2/14 - WN 5 v WN 7 postponed without sanction and not played before end of January. Agreed to be played with no penalty points or fines, but no promotion for either team, and a warning as to future conduct.
No Matters arising.
League Structure and other preparations for next season
- All promotions and relegations in Divisions 1-4 were confirmed.
- Div 1 - WB 1 & Gam 2 Relegated
- Div 2 - WN 1 & WB 2 Promoted, LE & Nom 1 Relegated
- Div 3 - WN 2 & Ash 3 Promoted, Uni 2 & NC 2 Relegated
- Div 4 - Nom 2 & WN 4 Promoted, WB 4 & Nom 3 Relegated
- Div 5 - New 3 and WB 5 promoted (R&B 3 dropped out & Uni 3 opted not to go up.)
- R&B 3, NC 3, WN 6 & WN7 have dropped out.
- Uni 4 and WB6 have joined Div 5 which will therefore have 7 teams.
Any other business
- A complaint about WN defaults received. WN have already apologised for the problems through their secretary to the LS.
Note: These minutes have been reviewed but will not be formally accepted until the next LMC Meeting.